Pages

Sunday 17 February 2013

Roof Lamp Design

Hello Friends and dear readers of My Choice My Collection, I showed you some designs of rooms, Now i am showind you a unique design of Roof Lamp. Mostly poeple use lamps on tables, or on walls. On roof they just put a fan. My idea is that if you put such kind of roof lamps in your balkany or corridor then these will add more beauty in your architecture and also in your home decoration and designe. If your TV Launch is like a big hall or your dinig table room is big then you can also use this there. I will preffer that if you will use in couple form in every big room it will be more cute spically use it in children rooms. This is my another collection, i hope you people like this. 
Roof Lamp Design

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook